Work Due: Week of December 6, 2004
TEST-Tuesday December14, 2004
We are ready to "wrap up" the 3rd unit which is on order of operations, dividing decimals by decimals, and to make sure they haven't forgotten: adding/subtracting/multiplying decimals (just briefly on this last idea).
Decimal Memory tricks:
MULTIPLi--TO THE RIGHT DIVIDE--TO THE LEFT
Rules of Conduct:
· Bring PENCILS, math book, paper, pen, highlighter, and calculator to every class.
· Be in your seat with your assignment out and your book open to the assignment BEFORE the bell rings.
· If you have a question on the assignment after class, ask for help during study skills the same day the assignment is given.
· If you run across a question that you need help on after school, write the problem up on the board before class starts and put a tally mark beside it.
· Do not blurt out answers, raise your hand. Remember, you are not the only one in the class that wants to answer a question.
· Take all notes during class-there will be random note checks.
Grades will consist of:
· Note-checks/ Journal Entries
· Quizzes (usually open-note)
Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.