Counseling Services and Goal
by Tami Kelly
September 28, 2007
Some services provided by the counseling office here at Avon include:
1. College Selection
2. Scholarship information
3. Financial Aid Information
4. Career Information
5. Course Selections
6. Grade Improvement
7. Test Preparation and Testing
8. Relationship Help
9. Mental Health Counseling
10. Personal Concerns
11. Future Planning
Counseling Goals for Avon High School Graduates
1. Graduates may attend a community college.
2. Graduates may attend a four-year college or university.
3. Graduates may attend a vocational school or trade school.
4. Graduates may join one of the branches of the U.S. military services.
5. Graduates may enter the labor force, preferably in a career-oriented position.
6. Graduates will enter society with respect for themselves and others.
7. Graduates will become successful, contributing members in their community.